Regional Frag Swap Sept 16th

Discussion in 'Events & Announcements' started by tankguy, Jul 23, 2017.

1. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

The swap this year will be held on sept 16th in room 722 at Chabot College. Doors open for registration at 11am-12pm. Swap to start at 12:30 and last until all corals are gone. This thread is to get the ball rolling and will include everything swap related. We will need volunteers for everything ( set up , registration , coral id , clean up etc.) I will monitor this thread the best I can. John ( Flagg37 ) will be our speaker/host. We dont have a great deal of time so if anyone can help me monitor this thread that be awesome. I will reach out to YourReef , Legendary , and Diablo to see if they can attend to be our onsite vendors.

2. Vhuang168

Vhuang168 Supporting Member

Also reach out to Kessil. Last I talked to Dave, he was surprised we have not reached out for raffle prizes or anything sponsorship wise for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wlachnit, Newjack and Yippee like this.
  3. Wlachnit

Wlachnit Supporting Member

Happy to help. What about the CFM in August? I see that we have a table. If we need people to "man" the table, I can spend some time at the table.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Coral reefer likes this.
  4. Corallus

Corallus BAR Sponsorship Coordinator

I did for our last swap. Spoke with Tiffany who donated an A80 for our raffle. I'll pm you for Dave's contact as well - thanks!

Coral reefer likes this.
  5. Vhuang168

Tiffany can help you as well. I'm glad we got in touch with Kessil for the club swap.

6. jestersix

jestersix Sponsor

Jestersix can be there if interested as well...

tankguy, Wlachnit and Coral reefer like this.
  7. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Sure! Why not?

8. jepoy

jepoy Supporting Member

I will volunteer.. i don't know much about reefing yet, but I know a lot about carrying stuff around :) Use my body anyway you guys want... that my wife would approve :p

Newjack, tankguy and Wlachnit like this.
  9. Kremis

Kremis Supporting Member

bonus round?

10. Vhuang168

Raffle?

11. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

We would love to include you

12. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

Everyone - I can not stress this enough , going to help moving this along. Feel free to post anything in this thread that will be helpful. I will not be there and would like to get as many people involved as possible.

13. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

my understanding is yes. We will need someone to help identify bonus round corals. We will go off last years list which seemed to work well

Coral reefer likes this.
  14. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

15. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

Waiting to hear back from Jess @ Diablo. Sent a message to Yourreef. Jestersix is onboard

16. Bruce Spiegelman

Bruce Spiegelman Supporting Member

Jess just got back from Vegas a few hours ago. He was with his son and his basketball team at a tournament. I'm sure he'll get his messages shortly.

17. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

There will be a raffle. @Corallus is looking for donations as we speak (type).

18. Kremis

Kremis Supporting Member

19. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

If anyone wants to volunteer to help update the list and or judge frags on the way in it would be a big help!

20. Mark B

Mark B Supporting Member

Peter and I are happy to help with whatever