Jestersix

Remember your child's teacher this holiday season

Hi,

As a student teacher at an elementary school, I know what it's like to deal with the situations teachers are facing in California. Low pay and seemingly little appreciation for our efforts. At my school the parents go the extra mile to let us know they are thankful for what we do for their children by small gestures like a Starbucks card or a batch of cookies. It really helps to make our efforts feel appreciated and we then know that at least the parents support what we are doing. We are nearing the half way point for the school year and many teachers are feeling the pressures of the season and a small gesture like the above mentioned make the holidays mean much more to us all.

Thanks

Yeah teachers that get full reef tanks with the state tax payers picking up the electric bill on all those halides?? ;)

I got to play with leftover dry ice yesterday, for me that was enough appreciation :)

I actually have pcs, and I student teach through a private organization, so they pay for the electricity, and the tank itself came out of my pocket. :)

Back