Cali Kid Corals

Remote bucket sand bed - Question for Rich or whoever has it

Did you set it up on your system? I know you were looking for some sand to set it up. Just wondering if you set it up at all. How does it work for you so far?

I'm setting a new tank and thinking about setting that up. I have a lot of sand but they are not that white. I don't think I will put them in the display.
Thanks

I set one up in a 20 gallon. Filled it with sand. :D no idea if it is working or not, but it isn't hurting at this point. If it clumps, I will tear it out. :D I think with the removal of my sandbed, a decent skimmer and consistent waterchanges make it unnecessary.

Any pics of your setup Rich??
I think I have a decent skimmer for the new tank (G2 w/ Sedra 5000). I will have sandbed in the display also. I will try to change water every 2 weeks or so. The total water volumn is around 70G. I'm wondering if I should set one up.

i have mine set up since november.just wondering what cause the clumbing.anyway i just remove the top layer of sand{the clumbing layer}and replace it with new sand.so far i don't see any difference but didn't hurt either.the corasl seem to like it,PE is amazing.gl

Back