Our mission

Rich's Acro. tenuis

I'll have two frags of "Rich's tenuis", Rich gave me a nice little chunk of this pretty tenuis in a trade a while back, it is a good grower, and in his tank had insane color (what doesn't in his tank). It's golden green with bright blue tips.

I betcha 12 to 15 footers could pound ya pretty good, if you ever wipeout, that is. Speaking of swells, we spent Fri night at Pajaro Dunes. Place was 50 ft from the beach. Awesome!

You saw 20-25 foot faces, looks big until you see real 50'ers, then you start thinking, where's the car?

Yes 12-15' can kick your butt, there are very few places that are actually safe/rideable at that size, especially during a long period.

Ugly Tuesday--->

BTW, Ion Banner, and Tim West are the unsung hero's in my realm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imArpSkBPDE

little Timmy is the MAN !!!! i heard he was a mad man . he grew up the street from me , so i have known him for ever. i knew Ion was . the sound on that beach is pretty cool , sounds like a 12gadge when they break ! 50' damn thats big!

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3343.msg44479#msg44479 date=1212454220]
If no one takes it, I am going to be a greedy SOB. Don't make me be a bad person.
[/quote]You didn't say you loved Rich, I loved Rich..... real good....

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=3343.msg37774#msg37774 date=1205552569]
and in his tank had insane color (what doesn't in his tank). It's golden green with bright blue tips.
[/quote]

This coral is a pleasant surprise. It had nice color to start, but the longer I have it, the more it impresses me with the color development. I need to get a picture of this bad boy soon.

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3343.msg51039#msg51039 date=1217944573]
[quote author=tuberider link=topic=3343.msg37774#msg37774 date=1205552569]
and in his tank had insane color (what doesn't in his tank). It's golden green with bright blue tips.
[/quote]

This coral is a pleasant surprise. It had nice color to start, but the longer I have it, the more it impresses me with the color development. I need to get a picture of this bad boy soon.
[/quote]Mine is really starting to shine too, I'll have another frag available soon too, when I'm more confident that I'm AEFW free (so far so good) :)

I've yet *crosses fingers* to see any AEFW. I know they are really hard to spot, but I have pretty damn good eye sight. Shoot me a PM on how you dealt with them :)

Nothing really fancy, I moved a frag over from QT a little over a month ago and noticed bite marks shortly after moving it (within 12 hours). I disposed of the frag much to my chagrin, it was a very nice piece. I have been looking for bite marks on any of my corals in my display, which is real easy since I have such a small tank, along with the using the turkey baster method. I have yet to see any FW come off of my corals, and I've not seen any bite marks, or eggs. The frag that had the FW had no eggs, and only one worm that I could see with a jewelers loop before and after dipping. I'm not saying I'm out of the woods yet though.

I did destroy all of my Acros in my QT, and am planning on leaving it Acro free for 6 weeks, I'm on week 4 right now.

Back