Our mission

Rich's Acro. tenuis

It started off with a hint of blue on the very end of the main 2 tips and has progressed a lot since I have had it. I expect great things from this one! (I turkey basted part of the tank 5 minutes prior to the shot, so not all the way open, but enough to shoot)

837_05_08_08_10_20_42.jpg

[quote author=Dyngoe link=topic=3343.msg53208#msg53208 date=1219294736]
Think I can pick up a piece from your place. I won't be able to make the BOD meeting.
[/quote]LMK when you are going to be in the area, I'll try and make myself available.

Thanks for the piece, thanks for showing me your tank and thank you for the great conversation. I think I'll have to visit Montara more often, it was well worth the drive.

newreefnut , OtakuThugster , you guys got it . If I can frag a third in time I will try to get you one as well zambavi .

pick up at the BOD ?

[quote author=hooked link=topic=3343.msg73074#msg73074 date=1231299130]
newreefnut , OtakuThugster , you guys got it . If I can frag a third in time I will try to get you one as well zambavi .

pick up at the BOD ?
[/quote]

Pick-up at the BOD is A-Ok with me. Thanks again.

Ok fellas, I got 2 frags of this guy :)

Pickup ONLY at October meeting
Selection of recipients will be based on:
Karma, Activity and Participation with BAR, having a tank journal, success with similar coral etc.

Prefernces to those who
1) Start New DBTC thread between Aug 16th - Sept 16
or
2) Return a a 2nd + gen frag back to the program between Aug 16th - Sept 16
(feel free to post a link)

request away!

I would like one of these.
Both conditions will be met by Oct meeting.(assuming fragee is there to pick up and accept delivery)

This is fun!

I also got a couple of these available:

EDIT 1/28/10: I'm withdrawing my offer for this piece for fear of spreading red bugs, but I'll keep the pic up just in case someone wants to see what this frag looks like.

Back