Kessil

Rich's Acro. tenuis

Thanks for pointing that out. I thought it was debris since I had to move it from the frag rack to the sand bed to get a better photo. And they seem a little pale to be typical red bugs. They do have a regular shape, tho', so I can't say for sure. I'll keep an eye on this before handing it out.

Yeah, thanks for chiming in. I got all paranoid last night and starting lookin' all over my other corals for those things. Looks like this one and a few other frags have the same. I'ma QT them tonight. Can anybody help with the treatment for these buggers?

http://www.melevsreef.com/redbugs.html
Perhaps someone may find a better instruction set.

Reguardless, treatment starts with obtaining some Interceptor.

Gomer said:
http://www.melevsreef.com/redbugs.html
Perhaps someone may find a better instruction set.

Reguardless, treatment starts with obtaining some Interceptor.

Seems simple enough. I just need to catch a reef lobster and a couple hermit crabs. But does anyone know someone how can break me off a piece of interceptor for a 28 gallon reef?

Should have a couple frags of this cut today or tomorrow for pickup at the next meeting. I want to make sure they heal well before "I draw any names out of the hat." More to come as I do inventory on other threads.

No number picking though :p I started it and I'll end my threads without it lol

coral note: This one semi browned out (got some deeper blue/greens on a brown base) on me while under LEDs. Not sure if it was too much or too little or wrong spectrum. There was a section of the mini colony that got some burned tips. The frags won't be from that section. Frags will need to stay healthy or I won't give them out. Sorry, no burned/STN frags from me ...unless you REALLY want it :p

/begin spam message
Thanks for playing! I tried to spread frags around to various people who updated their DBTC history and who I thought had a good history with propping this type of coral. If you didn't get anything from me, sorry :( Plenty of other coral lines will pop up in time :)
/end spam message

1) Screebo

Back