Reef nutrition

Rich imprisoned

Unfortunately there was apparently some problem w/ your Presidents passport. He's being kept on sashimi and water in the local prison. Fundraiser anyone?

Yes. Help. Please call Emergency BBQ for the fundraiser! Thank the Lord that they have fantastic internet stations in Tongan Prison Cells.

I'll get Steve to start to campaign :D

Could be worse though Rich, you could be in there with the murderrer I just read about in the Tongan paper Jim placed over my LR :D

BTW, I've been seeing little purple place corals still attached to rock. Could you guys locate some more of those for me, and send them back?

I'll start by sticking a hacksaw blade next to some corals, when they encrust enough to hide the blade I'll ship you the coral and you can break free! :)

Thanks Mike. That worked! So glad corals encrust so quickly. Today I spent the day being a slave to an island princess and looking and lame tourist reefs. :D

Lame tourist reefs with a princess <sigh> that sucks :D

Go deep, stay down long and have another tank waiting for your decoms :D Man I wish I was there ;(

Squid today. Better pricesses.

Jokes from Tongan prison. If you undestand them, you must have been improsioned in Tonga.

Joke one (actually on a tee shirt):
I almost got eaten in Tonga.

Joke two:
I had my friend over for umu last Sunday - boy was he delicious.

Joke three*:
Two Tongans walk into a store in Britan, and are browsing the selection of used brains on sale. The first Tongan picks up a Japanese brain, and sees it is marked 4 pounds sterling. The second Tongan picks up an American brain, ans sees it is marked 8 pounds sterling. Then they see a brain marked 100 pounds sterling, and they ask the shop keeper why that brain is so expensive, to which the shop keeper replies "Thats a Tongan brain, its hardly used at all".

*This is a racist joke. Don't run out and tell it to random Tongans on the street. Make sure you know them well before telling them this joke. Perhaps, you shouldn't tell anyone this joke. But it is a popular joke in Tonga at the moment. This joke was told to me by two of my prison 'friends' who were Tongan and they thought it was the funniest thing ever.

I hope they didn't call you "Richy" of "boy" :D I'm sure you'd kick their asses :D

Back