got ethical husbandry?

Rich's Whole Tank Shot

Thanks Eric!

I'll try to frag that tort for you and Eileen for the meeting, but if not, for the next meeting for sure.

Rich

Awesome, thanks, Rich! Just don't tell your wife about it.

BTW, I saw Ian later on that night and told him about your table. If you need a piece back, check with him.

Eric I think you need a d300, those high iso shots are looking a little grainy ;).

Rich I'll let you know about the table. I can probably get you a piece at the next meeting (if I can make it).

Man, that's a sweet piece. I can only get the purple/green out of my torts.

As a side note, doing maintenance on the sump doesn't look like much fun :eek:

Rich showed me his sump room a few years ago (when I went to pick up some sand). It's pretty cool.
What a great way to make use of crawl space! I considered doing something similar, since my house's
crawlspace is also fairly accessible...but Death By Wife convinced me that our floors don't need holes
in them ;) Also, I'm lazy, so it would never actually get done!

Great to see some innovative systems!

V

It is a nice set up (from the pics). I think I'd skip drilling in the floor and put the plumming in the wall via a wall plate so it could be covered easily but would require a little more work. I don't have a convenient crawl space though (or the money ;D) :(

[quote author=iani link=topic=2614.msg28327#msg28327 date=1197568247]
Eric I think you need a d300, those high iso shots are looking a little grainy ;).

[/quote]

That camera is amazing. Freaking ISO 3200 shots that look like approximately ISO 800 on the D200/D2X. Too bad that it's not quite matching the AF and the feel of the D2X. Contrary to what everyone reports, the AF is a bit slower and the feel isn't as solid.

A link to the story of the tank:

http://stickycricket.com/aquarium/faux/thales1.htm

and some pics of my harleys:

dsc_7113_har_139.jpg

dsc_7105_har_212.jpg

Back