Our mission

Ring of Fire Zoas

I have a couple frags of these zoas:

2h38m52.jpg

Conditions:
-Pick up at the frag swap on 2/13/10
-Pick a number between 1 and 30.
-Give me back a frag if I lose my colony
-Put two frags back into DBTC before selling or trading.

These are much more pretty in person! :D
They seem to just love my tank and they opened up 5 minutes after I put them in. This is one of my favorite DBTC zoas that I've ever recieved. Thanks! :)

Oh my gosh these are growing AMAZINGLY in my tank. I'd say the 25 polyps of them I had a a few months ago went to about 125 over the summer. These are so beautifully colored in my tank right under the lights and they glow electric red! :party:
I'm really afraid to frag them in fear I might mess up the colony, but I'll try and frag some soon and bring them to a meeting.

I can make a few frags but I need frag glue first. I might be able to get some tomorrow and if I do then I'll leave a reply here and let anyone who wants a frag know. Here's some pictures of my colony... (It's a lot bigger in person and the photos take away it's electric red glow.)

Attached files

I made three frags. One goes to eldiablosrt8, one goes to melly mel, and the last goes to sfboarders. I'm not sure if I'll be at the December meeting, but I'll try and make it there. I'll probably know if I'm gonna go by sometime around the end of this month. :)

I thought all three frags had melted, but I found one of the frags in the back of my tank with about 5 new polyps. Since eldiablosrt8 was first in line he gets the frag. I'll try and make two more frags (which I could bring to the meeting after the swap so that I can make sure they won't melt) for melly mel and sfboarders. :)

I have a couple more frags. Since John and Rommel are in line, I got you guys covered. Let me know if you are still interested for pick up.

If John and Rommel does not pick up, it will go to the next person.

Back