Rock Anemone from VIP reef order

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by nly04, Jan 7, 2015.

1. nly04

nly04 Guest

Whoever is interested in joining this group buy, post in this thread and pick the rockflower anemone you want.

Each one has an image file name with the price listed in nly04s post.

First person to claim, will get the nem.

I contact Frank at VIp for rock anemone. He stated rock anemone started to come in already and he can work out a package deal include shipping. He will send picture with price later this week.

Let me know if anyone interest in this order?
    These are mine from last BAR group buy.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  2. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Helllllll yes! Lets get more people to jump in on this rare opportunity. Rock flower anemones are relatively easy to keep and come in amazing colors. They are seldom sold in local fish stores.

You will have my money!

3. swayd

swayd Guest

I might be interested depending on price and timeline.

4. nly04

nly04 Guest

I will keep this thread update as soon as I receive info from VIP.

5. Nav

Nav Director of Marketing & Photography

Is it WYSIWYG this time or random as last time?

- Nav

6. nly04

nly04 Guest

This is WYSWYG, you will pick out what you like and pay for it.

Nav likes this.
  7. jctse

jctse Guest

Interested as well.

8. nly04

nly04 Guest

here are the rock nem. I'm asking for the discount and shipping rate. I think we will get some discount but I don't know how much. For the record.

Attached Files:

9. nly04

nly04 Guest

here is the remain of today list.

Attached Files:

10. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

I will be down for some.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  11. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Lets order already how many people we need?

12. Anhit

Anhit Supporting Member

Im interested in these as well!

13. nly04

nly04 Guest

Frank at VIP give us 20% discount and shipping will be $49.99 flat. Minimum is 10 pieces and no maximum. Hope we can wrap up this order by Monday at 3pm Pacific time.

14. nly04

nly04 Guest

I don't know how Felicial got 50% discount for BAR last group buy. Perharps if Felicial see this thread, she can take the lead to help this forum get some more discount. I guess we don't mind to pay her some extra for her help.

15. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Nly04 how do you want to set this up? Do you want us to pm you which rockflower we want? Or message in this thread?

Where do we see a list of what the guy has for sale? Or does he only have the anemones you posted?

16. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

Back in July 2014, @FeliciaLynn worked with another club, Nano-Reef, to get the 50% discount by collectively purchasing a minimum of 100 RFA's! Selection was made via raffle-style once Felicia had individually placed each RFA into a labeled container and we all met at one location.

Nav likes this.
  17. nly04

nly04 Guest

Let do everything in this thread then, pick out the one that you like. First one post will take it, please pay in 24hrs from the pick time. If you dont pay in 24 hrs next in line will take it. Please paypal money to nhanly64@yahoo.com as gift only, i will devide the shipping cost among buyer and buyer will pay shipping while pick up. Feel free to add comments.

18. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

I call dibs on img_0051_-60-jpg.1719

Red skirt yellow mouth nem. 60$ Image 0051

19. nly04

nly04 Guest

Hey Bro Enderturtle, would you help to arrange this group buy? I will forward you all four email from Frank at VIP, and you can take over from here. Meaning, I you can help to collect money and contact Frank and get coral ship to your place. I have some personal think come up and I don't think I have for the next two week. If you don't have time, is there anyone want to help? It very simple and straight forward.

20. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Yeah forward them to my email.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015