Rock Anemone from VIP reef order

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by nly04, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Anhit

Anhit Supporting Member

Sorry guys I gotta pull out from the order. Something else came up. Sorry for the inconvenience enderturtle.

2. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Uhhh @Anhit our order has been placed. My credit card has been charged.

Are you going to be able to pay me? I need to know asap.

The package is scheduled to ship monday and arrive tuesday or wednesday.....

I can give you some extra time to pay but only if you WILL pay. I do not plan on being stuck with extra anemones and being down money. If you do not think you will be able to pay then let me know.

Please let me know ASAP so I can cancel the order.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  3. Anhit

Anhit Supporting Member

No I'll send the payment now to not cause any problems for the rest of the group. Sorry didn't mean to cause all this drama. And thank you for trying to make it easier for me enderturtle.

4. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

No problem. The package has been shipped and will be picked up at a local Fedex station.

I have sent the buyer's a private message.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  5. rygh

rygh Supporting Member

For @Anhit :
    If you don't want that red tentacle/green center one, let me know. I can
    take over that part of the order.

I have been lurking on this group buy, thinking about it....

6. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

So folks, despite having people jump in and out of the group buy, we finally have the nems. Frank with VIP Reefs has been very helpful.

The package was shipped overnight and arrived in less than 24 hours. I had it delivered to a local Fedex station because I couldn't be home to sign for delivery.

So I called Fedex and they said UHHHH YEAH IS THE WHITE BOX YOURS? IT'S LEAKING THERES A LOT OF WATER.

Hearing that, I freaked out and rushed to Fedex during my lunchbreak from work to pick up the package. To my surprise, nothing was wrong. The Fedex person either lied to me about the leak or some other reefer/aquarius had a leaky box.

My box was fine all of the anemones were in their respective baggies.

IMG_1952.JPG

O

IMG_1954.JPG

Frank even labeled them too base on the image number! Thank god, I thought I was going to have to wait for them to open and label them based on pictures.

IMG_1957.JPG

Here they are in their temporary cups, I wanted to make sure I didn't have any Dead Anemones.

IMG_1960.JPG

So pretty even in daylight. Even better under reef lights. Nly04 had some BEAUTIFUL nems.

Gimmito picked up his nems 1/27/2015
    Nly04 picked up his nems and Jctse's nems 1/27/2015
    Anhit has picked up his nems. 1/27/2015

Thanks everyone.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    denzil likes this.
  7. Anhit

Anhit Supporting Member

Thanks again michael for completing this awesome purchase. and sorry @rygh for not responding, i was busy all week. I decided to keep it since michael went through the trouble of having to go through a second round at purchasing it. Plus it looked awesome when i looked at it at his house.

8. jctse

jctse Guest

Thanks Michael. Mine came exactly as pictured!!!

9. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Glad to hear that the group buy was a success!

10. nly04

nly04 Guest

Update my after a week.

Attached Files:

Geneva likes this.