Rock Flower Anemone (VIP Reef) Group Buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by FeliciaLynn, Jul 6, 2014.

1. FeliciaLynn

FeliciaLynn Supporting Member

Looks like the order will be finalized this coming week so I need everyone's money by tomorrow night if possible!

2. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

I'd like 2 - $30s and 1 - $40.

Thanks so much. Will send $ now.

3. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

Just sent funds and PM with my info. Thanks again!!!

4. Merith

Merith Guest

Did some reading on these last night and it looks like you need more than one for reproduction so if it's not to much trouble can I get 1 30 and 1 40. I can paypal you the money tonight when I get to a real computer.

5. FeliciaLynn

Thanks! I sent you a pm :)

6. FeliciaLynn

Sure. I'll modify your order.

7. FeliciaLynn

Just an update. Looks like we're shooting to have these ship out early this week. Meaning they'll probably arrive here either Wednesday or Thursday. Please plan to meet up one of those evenings for me to distribute the anemones. We'll meet in Hayward (pretty central). I'll let you all know as soon as I know which day for sure. I just wanted you guys to have time to plan and keep your schedule open.

8. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

Can't wait. Trying to decide where to put them....at least at first.

9. nly04

nly04 Guest

Just sent $158 for four anemones. Please confirm. Thx.

10. FeliciaLynn

Yep, keep in mind they can walk. :)

11. FeliciaLynn

I sent you a pm.

12. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

I've been lucky with the 3 anemones that I already have. They all stayed where I first put them. It will be interesting to see what these guys do.

13. Merith

Merith Guest

I'm interested to see how much they decide to move as well. Working on building them a little tray of sand to go in the frag tank for the time being. Here's to hoping I don't end up chasing them all around the tank lol.

14. Nav

Nav Director of Marketing & Photography

Just saw the pics... For some reason the $30 ones look more colorful than the $40s (hope it's just bad pics), also I see some single colored ones in the $40s?

15. nly04

nly04 Guest

Complete payment sent last night.

16. F6553066

F6553066 Guest

I had one go under a rock for 2 weeks and then came out today. They do move, but mine have stayed within 3-4 in.

17. FeliciaLynn

I honestly think that is just his awful photos. VIP does sometimes have really expensive solid colored ones, but they're rare solid colored ones. They have some solid bright red ones on their site for $119 that are REALLY nice.

Nav likes this.
  18. FeliciaLynn

Got it! Thank you!

I've got everyone's payments. Just working out the details with the Nano-Reef organizer and other participants.

19. FeliciaLynn

I just want to keep everyone updated! We hit a small delay on the Nano-Reef organization end. One of the people getting 15 anemones had his tank crash and has pulled out of the group buy. That makes us short of the minimum order of 100 anemones. They're in the process of finding a few more people on Nano-Reef and then we'll place the order. Should only delay this a couple days. I just wanted to make sure you all know what's happening with your money. For the time being its safe and sound in my Paypal account until they're ready to put the order through :)

This means if anyone on here missed the cut-off and would like to get in on this, there's still time! Just let me know ASAP!

20. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

Thanks for the update.