Rock Flower Anemone (VIP Reef) Group Buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by FeliciaLynn, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Nav

Nav Director of Marketing & Photography

Let's see some pics...

2. Merith

Merith Guest

Looks like they just wanted even shallower sand. Both moved to the corners of the container and have seemed to settle there with their foot half buried in the sand and half on the side of the container.

3. Nav

4. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

Nav likes this.
  5. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

My small green went for a walk 2 days ago and I haven't seen it since. Hopefully just in a hole somewhere and will come out soon.

_DSC0706.jpg

6. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Neat, the bottom one almost reminds me of a fire urchin... just a flat version of it :D

7. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

Too bad it's not in focus in the photo. I'll take more pics and post later.

8. Nav

The red-green is beautiful...

9. Did you check your overflow boxes? My BTA walked to my AIO's sump.

10. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

That's ok, I think I looked at it last night without my glasses on so looked perfectly fine to me :D

11. neuro

neuro Webmaster

mines decided to stay underneath my rocks. i moved it twice. it moved itself back underneath the rocks both times.

12. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

2 out of 3 of mine like to hide too although I can see them under the ledges of my rocks. They move at night only as they'll be in a totally different spot in the morning!!

13. nly04

nly04 Guest

My wife starting to like these rock anemone, Anyone in the group buy that don't like their rock anemone, let me know. I will buy it back. Thx

14. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

@Kara13 , did you ever find your small green?!

15. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

Yes, bit it's way hidden in a hole. I can only see it with a flashlight. He wasn't come out in weeks. The other two moved too. At least they aren't in a hole:)