Rock Flower Nem Group Buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Merith, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Let em know were waiting on em ;)

Thanks steve!!

Merith likes this.
  2. jonmos75

jonmos75 Supporting Member

Look at the OP he is updating them as soon as he is getting payment from members...

3. Merith

Merith Guest

I've been giving them a hard time as well lol.

4. Merith

Merith Guest

Waiting on payment from the following people Nly04, CoralReefer, Seaslugteam, Apon, MolaMola, Muhli, Uberfugu. Cutoff time is 10am tomorrow as long as we have enough people paid to meet the min order. That should result in them shipping tomorrow and arriving on thu, pickup will be at Ca Reef Co for yall and since you guys ordered the most pickup for you will be the day the arrive.

5. jonmos75

Sounds cool...this is my first of these bulk buys....how does the pick up process work again???...If I think I understood you you will be numbering each bag 1,2,3,4...ect until all are numbered and then are YOU are going to then draw out a ticket that has corresponding numbers to the bagged corals....so you would draw out 3 numbers for me 1 for Nav, and 4 for Enderturtle and you will let us each know what numbered bags that we pick up at Ca Reef Co????.....sorry for my confusion....

The reason this could be important is I live in Santa Cruz and if I need to be their on Thur to geed a good selection...(going to be close to closing time) or I have my corals already set aside by the numbers you drew for us then I can come and get it on Saturday and no rush....

Thanks Jon

6. MolaMola

MolaMola Supporting Member

I PayPal'ed at 1:40pm - mghorne was the start of the payer and MolaMola, etc was in the Notes. Let me know if you need the transaction number from my receipt. Thanks.

7. Merith

Merith Guest

The drawing and pickup will be done in the order of arrival as that seemed to work good on the one Felicia did that I was a part of. Since bar had the most I should be able to do pickup on the day they arrive for you guys I'm guessing, depends on how long it takes to sort and container them all that I should be able to give a 3-4hr window before closing. If you can't make it during that time you need to arrange with another member to pick yours up for you as the store is nothing more than a simi central place to meet.

8. Seaslugteam

Seaslugteam Guest

Paid.
    Thank you for organizing this.
    I'm also curious about the pickup process. Essentially, I think it would be nice to meet a few BAR and maybe trade the anemone if we agree to meet at the same time.

9. Merith

Merith Guest

I could have missed it I will go check now

10. Merith

Merith Guest

Found it and refunded, you need to do it as family and friends or add to the 18 to cover paypal fees as I am not paying peoples fees.

Enderturtle likes this.
  11. MolaMola

MolaMola Supporting Member

Re-sent. Thank you!

12. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

FYI when you send money for purchases/services they charge the person money when he withdraws.

When you send to friends and family they dont charge the person a fee.

13. nly04

nly04 Guest

Payment sent.

Merith likes this.
  14. Merith

Merith Guest

Actually they charge it off the top of the amount paid. For example an $18 payment done incorrectly shows up as $17.48 in my paypal account.

15. Merith

Merith Guest

I have messaged and or tagged those that have still yet to pay here as well as 916. Let's get this done so I can submit the order and get these sexy guys on their way to us.

16. muhli

muhli Guest

Just paid for 6

Merith likes this.
  17. wpeterson

wpeterson Webmaster

I'd be glad to pick these guys up and hold them for you, Jon.

jonmos75 likes this.
  18. Merith

Merith Guest

Anyone have a point of contact other than the forum for Apon need to talk to him asap.

19. jonmos75

I have his number ...what number would like me to text him?

20. jonmos75

I might have to take you up on this....I will keep you posted...Thanks