Rock Flower Nem Group Buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Merith, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Merith

Merith Guest

Eh don't worry about it, I'm just gonna go ahead and order figure either I will end up with 10 or 7 for myself, I know his work can keep him off the forums at times, but I've dealt with him before and the order was small enough I could afford to cover it if need be.

jonmos75 likes this.
  2. Merith

Merith Guest

Now if my dang vendor would get a move on and get back to me. Even called and left a voice mail and I never call people if I can avoid it lol.

3. Apon

Apon Volunteer

sorry just saw this. Payment sent

Merith likes this.
  4. Klems

Klems Supporting Member

Is there a possibility to increase my order from one to two nems? If so, I will send another payment this afternoon. Thx

5. Merith

Merith Guest

Yah since I'm still waiting on my guy to get back to me that's fine I'll tack an extra one on.

6. Merith

Merith Guest

I'm gonna add a few more to my order as well, partly cause I feel the need for the final order to be a multiple of 10 to make it easier for my guy and partly incase there is a straggler or two and I'm feeling nice lol.

7. Merith

Merith Guest

First post is updated and what not. Grand total between all three clubs 120 of these little sexy monsters. I have this feeling that I'm not gonna want to be me when this shipment arrives lol.

8. nly04

nly04 Guest

@bro Merith,
    Im very excite about these nem, because the last two rock nem's GB are from VIP reef and have some pictures, too. Do you have any picture of these "premium and ultra grade rock nem's" from the seller? also would you share with us who is the provider? Thx

9. Merith

Merith Guest

I have seen a pic as a teaser when he got some in the other day but am not releasing it as it's a mixed tray of part of his shipment. As far as provider I don't reveal my sources to the public when passing along great deals from my networking ability. When I was talking to my guy yesterday this is the description provided after a few beers, "they are gonna be f&^% me with no lube amazing! tongue emoticon" They are wild ones so it is unlikely we will see many of the super insane rainbow ones I have seen coming out of the breeders but they will be the best of the best wild ones. If my math is right ours were pick from a batch of a few hundred. Finalizing the order right now but in talking to him we left him with only 10 good ones left for his shop lol. Dude is giddy to get my reaction. Sounds like a good mix of multi color ones, some sick color combinations from what he quickly described to me just now.

10. Merith

Merith Guest

On another not does anyone know the proper name for the containers Felicia used for the buy last year? I need to go pick some up today so I can get working on numbering them all up for tomorrow the size she used seemed to work very well and with my nerve disorder I need to find where has them before going to buy so I don't wear myself out to much before the shipment comes and what not.

11. Merith

Merith Guest

Order is in and being shipped as I type. Gonna work on getting everything ready this afternoon. Pickup will be at Ca Reef Co from whenever I can get there till close. I've got no clue how long it will actually take me to sort bag and tag the 76 nems that are going tomorrow so I would advise everyone to keep an eye on this thread tomorrow for updates. I'm coming from Modesto so it takes 1.5-2hr depending on traffic to get there so I will have at least that much advance notice for everyone.

12. Merith

Merith Guest

Got confirmation and all that jazz, apparently either my house being in the middle of town if off the beaten path or Fedex in Modesto is just lazy as they would only do a by noon guarantee instead of the 10:30 option we were hoping for. Ca Reef Co stays open till 8pm so shouldn't be an issue having enough time for everyone, I'm guessing it will take me somewhere around 2-3hr to inspect and prep all the ones for you guys, that is just a guess as I haven't done an order anywhere near this big before so I've really got no idea. Working on prepping the tanks this afternoon and setting up my little qt bowfront to hopefully make it easier on myself tomorrow.

13. muhli

muhli Guest

Thanks for all the hard work steve!

Coral reefer and Merith like this.
  14. nly04

nly04 Guest

Food container from walmart or target which ever cheaper.

Merith likes this.
  15. Merith

Merith Guest

You're welcome, there have been a few headaches here and there but so far pretty smooth. Figure I'm not able to do much for any of the clubs as far as physically helping out with events or serving on the bod so doing something like this is my way of giving back to the clubs that do so much for all of us. The next two days are gonna suck, but be worth it, and hopefully my excitement and adrenaline keeps up and can get me through lol.

Coral reefer likes this.
  16. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Deli containers i got mine from amazon

17. Merith

Merith Guest

Sweet, hit up the local cash and carry and found some and some candy cause who doesn't need a giant box of sour skittles lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enderturtle likes this.
  18. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

So the anemones are coming tomorrow and you will be at California Reef Co to distribute them?

First come first draw for raffling off the anemones. No pick and choosing.

So you'll probably get to the store around 4 or 5PM?

19. Merith

Merith Guest

Yep that about sums it up. 4-5 is my best guess. I will post here when headed that direction. Or if someone wants to collect numbers and set up a group text I could do that also, which ever is easier for yall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Klems

Klems Supporting Member

Payment sent...