Rock Flower Nem Group Buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Merith, Jul 12, 2015.

1. MolaMola

MolaMola Supporting Member

Yikes. I have a flexible schedule earlier in the day but not 4-7 tomorrow and I think I will not be able to make it to Fremont by 8:00. If any of you can pick mine up and hold it until an arranged day/time you could compare mine to yours and choose your favorite.

2. wpeterson

wpeterson Webmaster

Same here. Traffic is insane.

3. Merith

Merith Guest

Just let me know who's picking up for who.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Vhuang168

Vhuang168 Supporting Member

Can't wait!

I would offer to pick up for people but

1. I'm in south San Jose, not exactly near most

2. I'm new n the tank is new so there is that inherent risk. But I would put them in an acclimation box n stick them low in my tank.

However, If you want me to pick up n you pick up from my house later in the day/night that would work. I'll just leave them in the containers n float them in my tank till you pick them up.

Just let me know

5. Klems

Klems Supporting Member

Vincent,
    I may have to take you up on this offer... Am also in the south bay and have to take the kids to gymnastics around 5:30pm...I will try to go early, but I know how crazy 880 gets around that time. What time were you thinking of going?

6. wpeterson

wpeterson Webmaster

I'm planning to pick up my 2 and @jonmos75 3 anemones today. I'm hoping you can set up shop before the traffic, but otherwise I'll be there around 7:30pm or so.

7. Merith

Merith Guest

Just let me know who's picking up for who.

8. jonmos75

jonmos75 Supporting Member

Like @wpeterson said he will be picking up my (3) when he gets his...

Thanks Steve for setting this up.

9. MolaMola

Would anyone like to buy another nem? I know this is very lame but I will not be able to get to Fremont this evening and will be tied to school tank Friday and possibly longer due to unscheduled use of cleaning chemicals.

10. Klems

Klems Supporting Member

Crossing my fingers and toes that Fed-ex makes an early delivery :)

11. Vhuang168

I plan to be there when Merith gets there. So if you get tied up just msg me or post it up here. I'll check it before I leave

12. Vhuang168

I'll take yours. If and when you are ready, I can see if I can pull 1 from the tank.

13. MolaMola

Vincent you are awesome. Thank you very much.

14. Merith

Merith Guest

Working on acclimation now. Going a little slower than I expected but making progress none the less.

15. Klems

Klems Supporting Member

How do they look? Any teaser pics for us to drool over :). Kinda feel like a kid again on Christmas morning....

16. Merith

Merith Guest

Just came to get my phone off the charger to do that now looks good over all, some need to color up some more and we did end up with more red/green that I would have liked but all in all the quality is on par with or maybe better on some than the vip reef order, I may be partial lol. I'll post a pic in a sec.

17. Merith

Merith Guest

Nothing fancy just a quick cell snap of some I got moved so far. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437086398.598668.jpg

Klems likes this.
  18. Nav

Nav Director of Marketing & Photography

@Merith, what's your ETA to CaReefCo?

19. Merith

Merith Guest

Unknown atm. Working as fast as I can.

20. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

For anyone new to rock flower anemones

If you have too much flow or if your anemone detached, they can drift into a powerhead and get chopped to bits or drift onto another coral and get stung to death.

I lost my favorite yellow and red flower nem last year bcuz it drifted onto a chalice and was melted overnight.

If my nem doesnt attach and get a good grip within a couple hours I would put it in a cup in a low flow area with some rock rubble.

jonmos75 likes this.