Kessil

Rock structure building

Is there room for one more? I don't have any rock to sculpt at the moment but I would be interested to see marco rock and how others build aquascaping with it. My only previous experience was stacking BRS reef saver rock in my 37 gallon a few years ago. I plan to start a new tank (perhaps a 90-120 gal display tank) in the next few months so if there is space I would be interested in stopping by.

@Coral reefer can't do it. Forum fairy, whoever you are, could you do it.

Wow, that was really confusing! They don't make it easy for forum fairies! :p

85c8adfaffc2f86321661d3478c4fc3d.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, was wondering what that tub of mine was. I guess it's emarco (didn't have a label on it, but has the same contents).

Can't make it since I'll be out of town. For those that will be there, bring some gloves.

Have fun guys, have a wedding to go to. By the way, Happy Lunar New Year! You guys can begin the year of the rooster at roostertech's! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will that actually work on reef rock? I would think the hammering action would possibly fracture the more brittle rock .
Depends on the rock.

But the drill has the ability to turn the hammering action off.
In which case it is a big heavy duty drill with a nice selection of carbide tipped bits.

Anyone have any acryl a660? I have the emaco, it will work for smaller structures without acryl, but if anyone has any please bring it? I can pick it up if someone not coming has any too.
Missed getting to white cap by 2 minutes today and they aren't open saturdays...not sure where else to buy it

Mike
I got a half gallon bottle of Sikalatex R. Concrete bonding adhesive. I believe it's same stuff a660. You are welcome to it. I will send you via pm my number.
Text me
Dudley

Last edited:
If you are bringing kids, mine just got sick, so FYI

If you haven't been to my house, it is near 84 and 880. If your GPS say otherwise it is lying [emoji14]

Back