***Rock*** Thanks All the Rock Has Been Spoken For

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Raddogz, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

I have a lot of dead rock that came from previous tanks that need to go or it will deposited into the dumpster.

I will be bring it to the Frag Swap tomorrow - February 12.

If you are wondering how much is a lot - it's at least two Rubbermaid trash can full of rock.

Seeya tomorrow

2. h20player101

h20player101 Guest

If you can't unload it at the swap, I live in Foster City and will take it. I am not sure if I am going to make it to the swap though.

If anyone else wants, go ahead and take it. This is more because I don't want to waste rock and already have my entire garage setup for storage.

3. Erick

Erick Guest

I live in Foster City too, I can take some off your hands, I won't be at the swap tomorrow though.

4. Sfork

Sfork Guest

I will take some. as in very little, but I'll take some :)

5. jestersix

jestersix Sponsor

I could use a little, working on a 14G for a friend and that would help him out a bunch.

6. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I'll take whatever you wanna give away at the swap

7. bee505

bee505 Supporting Member

I can take 20 lbs or so. Let me know. I can pick up also if you don't want to lug it around. I live in SF.

8. sid700

sid700 Supporting Member

I can use some for a 20g - maybe half of a 5-gal bucket. I'll be at the swap, with a bucket ;)

9. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Sweet - I'd like to get rid of as much of this as possible.

These are nice shaped rocks - all different sizes. If you can't come come to the swap - no problem just PM and we can setup a time for you to come by and pick up. If we can do it soon that would be great so I don't have to have a ton of rocks I'm hauling around in the back of my truck :)

10. melly mel

melly mel Guest

I can use some for my project im working on. I will be at the swap and can take whatever you want to give as well.

11. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

what time you getting to swap that way i can get a few pieces for the frag tank....before the swap, or i can bring a dolly for you to use...

12. dswong01

dswong01 Supporting Member

Eileen
    I take some if you have extra

13. jellygeee

jellygeee Guest

Hi Eileen,

I can take some of the rocks. I won't be in the SWAP though. Can I just pick it up from your place/

Thanks,
    Rudy

14. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Wow! I've had a lot of inquiries. I will have a few peeps coming tonight to pick some up - the rest will be at the swap.

I hope I have enough for everyone :)

15. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

Eileen, I am doing an aquascape demonstration for the Wine country reefers club so I could use some rocks. If you have some nice shapes ones, and some flat ones please save them for me. I'll turn them into Bonsai type shapes

TIA

16. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Well it looks like BlueVoodoo may be taking the lot tonight.

I will edit the post if there is anything left