Romberg Tiburon Center Barbeque & Tour August 17

For those attending the event...
Anyone want anything from me?

Berghia egg clutches?
DBTC Pink&golds
Generic zoa/paly rock?
Idaho grape?
Sour apple plating Monti

I have other stuff, but until our DBTC tracker is up and running, my other stuff are for members who have contributed in the past.

Pm me if you have been part of DBTC and want something you know I have and I can check if I can make it a DBTC.

All attendees: please arrive promptly at noon as our campus is not open to the public and we will need to let you into the gate. If you are late, you won't be able to get in. Please use the entrance at 3150 paradise drive, where all you will see is a large gate and sign ( but no buildings).

We will have Lunch, then a tour and then a presentation.

I have lots of aiptasia you are welcome to! And have corals I can frag for folks. Please don't bring corals for me, though.

See you tomorrow,

Jonathon.

Thanks to everyone putting this event together: Jonathan, Jim, Denzil, Eric.... The presentation is a great learning experience.

Totally agreed. Great event! Enjoyed looking at SOOO many water containers and seeing such big skimmers.

Eric gave a great talk about clams. He is a "marine physiology" grad student and needs our help with his clam research. Anyone with clams, send a message to Crabby or hopefully Eric will get onto BAR soon.

Jonathan(on), thanks for hosting us. That was fun! I'm glad your kids were there to hang out with my kid. We're planning to send him to ShuRen this fall and eventually move to Berkeley.

Oh, and thanks for the aiptasia! If you get more, or can scrape/collect more, tell me. Or if there is enough, I'll drive out to help scrape your tanks. ;)

I really envy all of you who make reefing hobby your daily work. If you guys ever need an robotics engineer who can write embedded & web software, look me up. Might just make a career change just so I can tell wife... "I just played with saltwater all day at work".

Eric, come over and try to spawn my clam. I forgot what type it is. But i just measured it though and it is a bit over 2.5 inch.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376794559.371019.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376794569.509868.jpg

Oh wait, I know it is not a T spumosa.

Back