Kessil

Sadness

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=5565.msg69453#msg69453 date=1229309657]
Don't know what to say... My tank is your tank. Whatever you need.
[/quote]
+1
Anything, anytime.
I love BAR!

Ugh, that is terrible... :( :( :(

I can give you a bunch of Strombus snails next General mtg.

I'm truly sorry for your losses.

Dang, that's a beautiful tank too. I don't have much to offer, I do have an empty 55 gallon tank you can use, also a beat-up 40 gallon as well. Let me know.

Thanks guys.

The radiant wrasse made it. I would have sworn it was dead. Maybe the vinegar made all the difference. Some of the LPS made it and it looks like maybe an acro and the undata made it. Of course, even with 300 gallons of water changes so far the tank stinks and I cant see to the back of the tank so everything still may crash. I also added a big nu clear canister filter with cartridge and DE as well as ozone.

At least the tank has good bones. I plan to take everyone up on their offers (thanks again!) and spend some time next week revamping some equipment.

[quote author=Thales link=topic=5565.msg69596#msg69596 date=1229358868]
Oh yeah, the silver lining.

Prolly no more AEFW or byopsis!
[/quote]

Hey, that was my line....:p

Call anytime Rich, but you know that :)

[quote author=Thales link=topic=5565.msg69595#msg69595 date=1229358459]
Thanks guys.

The radiant wrasse made it. I would have sworn it was dead. Maybe the vinegar made all the difference. Some of the LPS made it and it looks like maybe an acro and the undata made it. Of course, even with 300 gallons of water changes so far the tank stinks and I cant see to the back of the tank so everything still may crash. I also added a big nu clear canister filter with cartridge and DE as well as ozone.

At least the tank has good bones. I plan to take everyone up on their offers (thanks again!) and spend some time next week revamping some equipment.

[/quote]

I've got a decent sized hunk of your tenuis (4"X2.5") with your name on it.

Dudly and Jeremy! Thanks! Those are two I was going to miss! Jer, I can put that tenuis right back where it came from!

[quote author=Thales link=topic=5565.msg69612#msg69612 date=1229365014]
Dudly and Jeremy! Thanks! Those are two I was going to miss! Jer, I can put that tenuis right back where it came from!
[/quote]

It just told me it wants to go home,, I guess it's too cold on the coast.... Hold on a sec... what's that little buddy? Rich is funnier than me too... oh yeah the cats.

OK he wants to see the cats ;)

I know how you feel about the white tank of death. Hope things get better for you to. Nice show you put on Sat night.

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=5565.msg69616#msg69616 date=1229365681]
[/quote]

It just told me it wants to go home,, I guess it's too cold on the coast.... Hold on a sec... what's that little buddy? Rich is funnier than me too... oh yeah the cats.

[/quote]
They can't wait to jump on it's shoulder :p :D

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=5565.msg69654#msg69654 date=1229376749]
[quote author=tuberider link=topic=5565.msg69616#msg69616 date=1229365681]
[/quote]

[/quote]
They can't wait to jump on it's shoulder :p :D
[/quote]

I know their like parrots :D

Back