Reef nutrition

Sadness

I have almost nuked my tank a few times from being in a hurry and makeing stupid mistakes . I am in the prosess right now of trying to get to the point of a system with fail safes built in .

I do have a good size piece of your tenuis as well .3.5x3 . Thats after I just took 2 good size frags off it . you want it is yours ! Anything else in my tank is yours as well .

want some purple digi ? ;D

Thanks again guys! I'll start testing the water in a day or two, then after new years, i'll be looking for stuff. Its really amazing to be part of a community that is like this one.

Fun photos:

September:
ASC_0252_sept_08.jpg

Today:
ASC_0109_full_2008_dec.jpg

At least the water is clearing. I did another 150 gallon water change tonight as well.

I am hesitant to even say anything made it. I haven't seen the wrasses I saw last night. The picassos and the rose still seem to be hanging in there. Oy.

Looks like my tank pics on my crash.... : ( only sps that made it was like montis, digi, and sentosa. All the other ones looked like yours but after a few more days the algae started to cover them. Hopefully your fish, clams and LPS will pull threw. It took me a week to get the water clear again.

So sorry to see this news Rich...Let me know if i can help. Unfortunately, I only have small frags at the moment (thanks to BAR members), but as soon as they grow a bit they're yours.

The water looks good tonight.

It looks like most of the fish made it, but I did lose the hybrid PBT and a clown and 3 chromis and maybe more. The picassos, the radiant, the flame, a yellow 'coris', the swales, at least two of the three mandarins, the harley pair, a banggai, a cleaner shrimp and 4 of the clams (although one looks iffy) all seem to have made it. The fish did well and ate tonight.

I don't know what to think about the corals. Maybe tomorrow.

Can you give us once a list of the corals you lost once you got everything settled and see what is going to make it and what not? Then we can see who has what to help you restock your tank. I hope you won't loose anything more of whatever is not dead yet.

NH4, NO2 and NO3 check out good this morning. I am thinking of picking up a canary coral today.

What I am going to really miss:
Two watermelon chalices
Watermelon blasto
EPM
Thales Table
Indo Superman Monti
Norms weird red Tongan Monti
Xmas micro
Green Pocci
All the millies
My duncan colony
Wilsoni (if it doesn't pull through)

There are so many, but those are the ones off the top of my head besides the stuff I collected that is gone.

So Rich. What of the list can you not get? I lost the table that I fragged back to you. I wonder if anyone still has a piece. What is Norms tongan monti? I may have that. I also have the EPM you sold me a while back, you are welcome to a piece if you can't get one back from the DBTC (I hope you can b/c I wan't to see the DBTC work as it should).

Thanks Ian. I haven't really been trying to get anything yet. Wanna make sure everything is good and i trust the tank first.
It was Norms Tongan Monti.
If I get the EPM I will pay you for it. Hopefully, DBTC works!

No need to pay me for it. I just want to see if you can get it from DBTC first. If not I'll be happy to give it to you.

Was Norms tongan monti the rice coral? If so I have it. I also have his other one which looks like the aquetuberculata.

Man! So sorry to hear this, Rich! I suppose that's some type of in-tank treatment for AEFW, though.

Please read post on the 'other' site.

Hey rich, I can give you your EPM back its grown from that 1/4" nub to a circular matt of 1" in diameter. No branching yet. Id love to get a piece back when theres more to spare.. Took 1 year to grow to that point lol!

Back