got ethical husbandry?

Saltwatersig's 120 gallon journey

here are some updated pictures ........added some sand ..... skinned the face of the stand (still working on canopy skin )

IMG_6910.jpg

IMG_6914.jpg

IMG_6915-1.jpg

IMG_6916.jpg

@ Jesse thanks for having gone up and above in getting me my much needed supplies , salt,sand,bulkheads,food (fish food).....and for offering holding bins for my live stock as well. :)

@ Jeremy (tuberider) yeah,yeah.....I got the background coming. Btw you rock dude , with your knowledge and experiance that you somehow always seem to share with me when I call :bigsmile:

@ houser Nope ...kiddie pool was all self sustained and is now ready for next summers weather

@ Erin When ever you catch him , I will be ready buddy

Thank you to everyone for your comments and suggestions. If it was'nt for this club and its various members .....this build would not have been possible.

sfsuphysics said:
Agreed Jeremy, although it doesn't take too long for those corals to fill in all that space!! :D

Given what I've seen historically I predict a veritable thicket of branching acros in 24 months!

update on tank.......parameters are dialed in and stable.....all coral/fish are doing great..........just need to clear off sand bed of frags and such ( I'm feeling an abundance of DBTC's coming for DEC meeting ) :)

IMG_7080.jpg

IMG_7081-1.jpg

IMG_7085-1.jpg

IMG_7097-1.jpg

IMG_7109-1.jpg

IMG_7110.jpg

Back