Neptune Aquatics

Saltwatersig's 120 gallon journey

Erin

Your not kidding .....those things keep growing in numbers ....Hey looks I might have some ME time coming up last half of March (family going to visit inlaws) , lets get a Saturday in there to take some pics.......you want to bring your tanks to me or should I visit you :D

Those are awesome shots, Serg. I think I'm going to need to pick me up one of those things!

Hrm, after looking at the description, I wonder how much it would cost to build my own.

Probably save a few bucks. I had one made at tap plastics a while ago but I did not have the foresight to have side tubesmoke color and it ran me less than $30 but since I'm not to good at DIY projects it was in my best interest to purchase premade

March update

so here are some of my latest additions and some of the old boring stuff as well

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

Update

Nem is doing great and I have had it since January , never spot fed

Orange hammer just past the 3 month period ....still looking as good as when I brought it home

Copperband is appx 2 months in my tank eating very well (although I had to remove all acans which it loved to eat)

Well I haven't posted in a long time , I have had a few bumps in the road with livestock and parameters but things seem to be headed in the right direction (for now) . So here is a few pics from today.

Back