Kessil

saltwatersig's tank

Thanks,I feed rods food,frozen mysis,cyclops,premium reef diet,rotofeast,phytofeast,articpods,oyster eggs. Everyday something differant.just remember everyones tank is not equal,what works for me may not work for you

thanks sam, no problem on the bulbs , take your time. btw i put in the t5's and what a differance in the brightness in my tank, the old bulbs seemed alot bluer as they got older and that may be a factor with my algae in the tank (or the fact that i feed heavy) ;D

Very nice pictures and tank! Those colors look great!

What brand T5's are you using? Still 2 x 420 and 2 x 460nm in combination with 20k helio's?

Thanks for showing your pics and your progress over time. I think sometimes we want to rush things with perhaps disastrous results, but your tank is a testament to the continued aquisition of knowledge, skill, and of course patience...

Thanks for sharing. :)

Hey Sergio, what an awesome tank!!! Your colors are amazing!! If it is possible I would love to get in line for one of the sunrise equituberculata! keep up the good work! I take it I should be adding more food to my tank! Currently I am using marc weiss's reef bugs. I am still learning as I go! My parameters are where they should be, except I dont have a mag test kit. Should I be testing mag weekly as well? If so what should it be at? Thanks a lot! And once again beautiful tank!!!!

Kenny

some pics of corals in my algae display :D

IMG_6062.jpg

IMG_6065.jpg

IMG_6069.jpg

IMG_6075.jpg

IMG_6080.jpg

IMG_6083.jpg

IMG_6084.jpg

IMG_6086.jpg

IMG_6088.jpg

Back