Reef nutrition

saltwatersig's tank

here are some pics of a very over crowded tank ......i will be clearing out some corals via DBTC, meeting raffles, trades (yeah...like thats gonna help), well you get the Idea.

IMG_6954.jpg

IMG_6956.jpg

IMG_6962.jpg

IMG_6963.jpg

IMG_6966.jpg

IMG_6968.jpg

IMG_6971.jpg

Jonathon .....I may have to take you up on your offer pretty soon.....lets see what does'nt move quickly on DBTC first and then we will get together.

Very much appreciated Nanocube-Boy

Thanks Robert.....TOTM ....no way ...I would how ever consider it more of "Neptune Aquatics display tank" east bay version (lol), actually the last corals i got from you are not even in plain sight....they are hidden behind the rest of the corals (the shame of having too many i suppose).

Alve....its actually a neon blue damsel that survived me nuking the tank 3 times (fish only at that point and time) and for whatever reason I can never get a good pic of it without it looking purple.

That's 1 full tank! Where do you find room to add more? Remove the clam, add rock and then you've got some more coral space. =) I've fragged and posted in DBTC the Indigo Monti you gave me a while back, if you want a frag of it it's yours.

Bill , thanks for the suggestions...and yeah i know ...eventually the clam has to go ....but i'm thinking of thinning out the herd. thanks for the offer but i'm good with the indigo monti.

Sergio

Thanks nanocube-boy.

here are some more random pics of various frags on my racks and some colonies

setosa

IMG_7463.jpg

another green acro ...can't remember its name.......thinking saramentosa or something like that

IMG_7446.jpg

and an acro I got from Dr. doolittle, hey Ed if you come across this pic...feel free to tell me what its called again :)

IMG_7450.jpg

same acro only top down of upper branches

IMG_7452.jpg

green acro w/blue polyps

IMG_7443.jpg

I wish I can have SPS, but I couldn't have them due to economy crisis, my new tank project is place on hold for now. :( Money comes short these days, and it's hard. Even my car is up for a project too, that is one hold. Well, hopefully econ picks up, I can start picking up my projects again. :)

Ron (bluetang) I running appx 300 watts of pc's ........but they need replacing because they are about 18 months old .

J/K Ron ......I have a fixture with 2 250de 20k helios and 4 54w t5s as actinics

Back