IMG_9451.jpg

IMG_9444.jpg

IMG_9449.jpg

and a couple that I holding for a friend

IMG_9436.jpg

IMG_9435.jpg

GreshamH said:
saltwatersig said:
Its a Melanurus Wrasse, very active little guy .
One of my favorites for frag tanks :)

Me too! They peck at the bad stuff...

Sergio, it's the coral in the bottom pic with the bright blue pronounced corallite scutes. The same species as the blue matrix, I've got a green one that makes a slimer look drab :)

Looks great Sergio. I think I see the prop program chalices I brought to the swap! Is one of those in the lower right of the last picture? I hope it recovers from the transplantation stress.

Jonathon

Yep thats the one ....lots of eyes also ...good job on the growth, youra aeem to grow faster than mine. the other one is on the opposite side in the sand as well.

Sergio

Good to know. I'll hope that it recovers fully - looked a bit bleached by the time I got the coral to the swap.

I had the coral about 18" deep under a 400W 20K Radium, I'd say medium flow. Fed once or twice/week with cyclopeeze and mysis more frequently. Someday maybe you'll see the tank.

Jonathon

hey serg, i asked you how your tank was doing at the swap before asking how you were doing because if your tank is doing well, you must be doing well too. looking good as always!

Mike

I'm gonna try glueing frags onto the glass next :)

Garvin

No worries.....your are correct ......seems like my tank is a huge mood swing enhancer.....when the tank is doing well, so do I . when its not......well don't ask me how I'm doing :bigsmile:

Thanks Christina , Your tank thread is great.....and I'm sure your set up will be something to enjoy for years to come. Just make sure to keep us updated with pictures ;)

Back