Reef nutrition

Saturday, August 11th BAR Members swap

it turns out that i won't be able to make it to the meeting tomorrow. this really sucks. is anyone in SF willing to come to my house (at the morning) and take the 2 frags i have to the meeting and help me pick 1 or 2 (which i will tell you) corals from the swap? if so, please PM me so we can set up something.

btw, if is this allowed by the rule?

thx!

ok. so i can't ask someone else to bring the 2 frags i have and pick one or 2 for me? is that what you means by "exchange picks"? if so, that's fine then.

thx!

[quote author=dzhuo link=topic=2141.msg23120#msg23120 date=1186806206]
ok. so i can't ask someone else to bring the 2 frags i have and pick one or 2 for me? is that what you means by "exchange picks"? if so, that's fine then.

thx!
[/quote]

Well you could give someone 2 frags to bring and ask them to pick one or two for you, but that person would be giving them to you with their own picks, they are not allowed to do their pick AND your pick.

Ok, labeled like 250+ lids. Yeesh!

So if packing and boxing frags takes a minute per frag... that's like 4 hours... hard to believe :D

I guess I'm getting up at 3 or 4am, hehe.

Btw Phong, your Idaho Raisin is really bright purple now. It's Grape again :D

I got ray's blue milli. He dropped it to my house to bring with me cause he won't be able to make it to the swap. And I just finished packing 20 of my frags rightnow too. Man 20 frags was too much work. But wow Norman 250 frags ... yak:D

-perry

Just wanted to say thanks to the BOD and any memebers who helped for putting it together. I think the swap was pretty nice... with a wide range of rare corals and regular corals and of course lots of cool reefers. Well done.

- Herman

[quote author=Thales link=topic=2141.msg23153#msg23153 date=1186881883]
spirit of the swap!
[/quote] That's sooo cooo man, I just finished dipping and placing my treasures in QT and feeling the love. Oh boy, I'm gonna get some tonight.

hehe. you're too funny tuberiber. I felt the love today. everyone asking what coral I got and sharing their experiences... i wish i brought a bigger box :( . I'll bring a treasure icechest next time for the treasures

it was a very fun and relaxed swap! thanks for all the organizers awesome work.

a lot less crazy than the other swaps open to other club members.

Yes, Thanks to the BOD and everyone that helped, you know it was a great swap when everyones biggest problems were they didnt bring a big enough cooler to take everything home. It was nice to meet some new faces and make some new friends!

Back