got ethical husbandry?

Scheduled Arrivals for tonight

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hi Guys and Gals,

Heads-up....we have another aussie shipment coming in tonight. Pretty exciting cherry pick pieces! Partial list off the top of my head....

Purple/Red Scoly
Orange Scoly
Blood Red Cynarina
New Gen War Corals!
Neon Green Blastomussa Wellsi
Red/Green Scoly
Red/Blue Blastomussa Wellsi
Bleeding Apple Aussie Scoly

If the shipment arrive early enough, I'll try to post some pics tonight. If not, tomorrow.

Later All,
Robert

Eric...probably 10PM. It's not a terribly big shipment. Just some really nice pieces that I couldn't help myself to so it shouldn't take long to unload, if you are interested in stopping around that time.

Nice! Would love to see pics of the red/blue blasto and that bleeding apple. Are you serious about a 10pm neptune party?

hehe...what I meant to say is that IF you are planning to stop by DURING the unpacking, then you're more than welcomed to stop by. BUT, as soon as I am done, I'll leave...and probably lock you in if you don't...haha.

BTW Eric and Tony...I fragged a piece of that Bowerbanki. It was really dfficult with a dremel and two heads on the main colony got slightly damaged but still fine so I stopped. The smaller piece has about 5 heads on it. I'll try to take a pic of it too.

Here ya go guys. Eric stopped by so I had to help him stare at the corals for a while hence the wait. Sorry, but here's the pics of the unhappy transients....

IMG_8517.jpg

IMG_8522.jpg

IMG_8520.jpg

IMG_8526.jpg

IMG_8534.jpg

IMG_8562.jpg

IMG_8551.jpg

IMG_8555.jpg

IMG_8545.jpg

IMG_8506.jpg

And just for you Tony...

IMG_8556.jpg