scratched glass tank

Discussion in 'DIY' started by molabecirovic, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Hi all

I bought a used tank that I wanted to use to replace my current one and after cleaning the tank I noticed some scratches that I am not to happy with.
    i been trying to find a good way to get rid of them but I wanted to see if someone had any luck with a similar task.
    The tank has one 2-3'' scratch that I can feel with my finger nail and some scuff marks that I don't think will show once the tank is filled with water but at the same time I would like to get it all taken care at the same time.
    Any advice

Thanks
    Becho

2. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

Not sure what I can add that's not in the other thread, are you looking for someone to come help you out in person?

3. I was wondering if someone had used any of the products that are in the market and had any feedback on them. I read a lot of bad reviews where people where left with worst results that when they started so I was worry I will do all that work for nothing. I am sure some of the kits are better than others so some info on what someone used may be very helpful at this point.
    Becho

4. anathema

How big is the tank?

5. 125G
    6' tank

6. anathema

Well I was going to suggest you bring it over. :eek:

Where do you live?