Neptune Aquatics

Screebo's Tank Glimpse (aka Penninsula Tank Tour)

I'm considering having a tank viewing on Saturday either August 7th or 14th from 12 noon and 2 PM. The location would my condo in San Carlos. Since size matters, please reply if you are "pretty sure" you'd want to make it on by. I'll firm up plans according to interest. It may be fine to turn it into a Peninsula larger tour so feel free to chime in. :)

Edited to revise date selection.

Then I'll make it official, my condo will be open for tank viewing between 12 noon and 2 pm on Saturday the 21st of August. I've invested a few dollars and a lot of my time since the tank was filled at the end of September 2009. I'm satisfied with the results and will be ready for "show and tell" on the 21st of August. If you have yet to post an interest in the viewing, please post tentative plans to attend. Just for planing sake, I'll post a reconfirm a few days before the 21st.

I'd be down with doing an after party at my place for those that want to make the trek out to the coast, I'm really not that far from John. I'll even whip up a few pies if people are into pizza..

Greetings (Bula) from Taveuni, Fiji. Wow, we've got wireless hooked to dial up. Pretty funny. I wasn't expecting any internet here. I'm sure happy to be planning a viewing of my tank. My son, Eric, is caring for the tank. He's an experienced fresh water aquariest and is really good at taking instructions. Well, it's pretty automatic anyway except for topping off the ATO reservoir and wiping down the algae from the glass. I'll catch up with all later. :)

Back