Screen name change...

Discussion in 'Website' started by nanocube-guy, May 9, 2010.

1. nanocube-guy

nanocube-guy Guest

is there a possibility that i can change my screen name? I'm getting tired of nanocube-boy so can i change it or do i have make a new one.

2. yardartist

yardartist Guest

Go to your account and click edit. If it lets you delete and retype in a new name then its done. If not let me know what you would like and I will see if the change can be made.

3. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Done ;)

4. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Incorrect. It needs to be done by an admin. Members no longer have the ability to change their screen names. It becomes a major disaster when they do and we don't know about it. Recordkeeping etc gets all messed up. Let me see what I can do.

5. seminolecpa

Hmm. Apparently either someone beat me to it or the disable feature doesn't work. Let me adjust all of the membership records etc but looks like you are good to go.

6. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

He PMed me about it and I made the change. I didn't think about the membership records... I'll be sure to CC you next time, Bryan.

7. seminolecpa

No problem at all Erin. Just wanted to make sure we didn't get a sudden wave of name changes because the shutoff feature didn't work. Don't want someone to not have attendence listed or their membership records updated in quickbooks. Glad i wasn't losing my mind.

8. nanocube-guy

nanocube-guy Guest

Thanks a lot for the trouble... I really like my new Sn... :)

9. yardartist

yardartist Guest

The new name fits Link, good to see you Saturday.

10. nanocube-guy

nanocube-guy Guest

yes... it's good to see yo too Richard. Lucky you warn me about the parking, and turns out, I park on the wrong side of the campus. I had a long great(being sarcastic) walk across campus to move my car from H lot to B lot during half of the event. Thanks a lot man. Once i got to the B lot, I seen a bunch of parking fee machine. It's really to great to see everyone man and talk about reef and marine stuff, at home.... shoot my interest are much different from my friends and family besides cars. I had fun with everyone... It's funny when Brian and I took over th table and eat our food... hahaha First it was me, I spent 30minutes eating my homemade sandwich because I knew food would be Bank!, then Brian came over and take over with his hot dog and a can of coke. I didn't see Lynn this time though, why? I wonder if she came later.

11. screebo

screebo Guest

Lets see.........Mr Screebo, no..........Screeborino, no.............What's the Screebo, no not that either.............The Screebomeister......naw............

12. nanocube-guy

nanocube-guy Guest

hhahahaha your funny!

13. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

My DONE post was in regards to him having it done all ready prior to Richard giving him incorrect instructions ;)

14. seminolecpa

You guys are just tring to confuse me. :)

15. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Guest

It doesn't take much. :p

16. nanocube-guy

nanocube-guy Guest

sorry about troubling you guys... I didn't know it was a big deal.

17. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Guest

It is not a big deal. Everyone is just having a little fun.

18. nanocube-guy

nanocube-guy Guest

hahaha cool!

19. yardartist

yardartist Guest

Use English next time Gresham. I get confused enough when someone changes their name and then the post still reads about an inquiry for changing it. I am not the sharpest tool in the box, and that is OK. Hammers wouldn't be hammers if they were sharp.

John, how about sceebo deebo dee?

20. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I did use English :lol:

Done:
    1. having finished or arrived at completion; "certain to make history before he's done"; "it's a done deed"; "after the treatment, the patient is ...

I just noticed the title of the thread and the fact his name was the same as what he was asking :lol: Observe and report is what I did :lol: