got ethical husbandry?

Scrolling yellow Turbinaria

Just when you thought there was nothing "new" around........... ;)..........Behold, courtesy of the recent swap, two nicely healed frags of Turbinaria. Kind of like a cross between a monti cap and scrolling chalice........it's skin texture and color resemble shark's skin. You'll love it.......little beady yellow eyes........ :p

Same DBTC rules as always. I like first come first serve so have at it...p/u in San Carlos or maybe I'll deliver...... :glasses:

IMG_1371.jpg

Frag #1 to Bookfish
Frag #2 to SFBoarders
Frag #3 to Melly Mel

I'll not be at the April meeting as I'll be counting monkeys in the Amazon (truly)
I'm dropping off frag #1 but request p/u in San Carlos preferred for Frag #2 and #3.

PM sent to John and Rommel

J - How'd you get yours to start growing? I got a piece from Sergio over(?) a year ago and it's barely budged, granted a bunch of tank moved and averted crashes... Currently sitting in med/high light & flow.

iCon said:
J - How'd you get yours to start growing? I got a piece from Sergio over(?) a year ago and it's barely budged, granted a bunch of tank moved and averted crashes... Currently sitting in med/high light & flow.

It just grew on it's own. :D Definitely grows slow and took me awhile to get it into fragable size. It been growing flat like a disc and hasn't scrolled. It's placed in the middle of the tank with medium flow. I plan to relocate it somewhere else.

roberto, I won't be able to make it to the swap today. I'll get in touch with you and pick up after 3 weeks if its still available.

thansk

Back