Sea Grass for all you Planted Macro lovers

Discussion in 'DBTC - Other' started by 70Cuda, Feb 24, 2009.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. 70Cuda

70Cuda Guest

Was sold to me as sea grass. Needs to be planted in the sand and grows tall till you trim it. Grows like a grass in the sand, in my display does not grow on rocks.

2. Elite

Elite Guest

Can you take some pics Amy? Macroalgae is the only thing that grow fast in my tank ;D ..

3. 70Cuda

70Cuda Guest

Kids broke door on camera now it wont take pictures. Rumor has it there is a new one for me waiting for Saturday.

4. Elite

Elite Guest

Does it look like this??

Not my pics..
    [​IMG]

5. 70Cuda

70Cuda Guest

Mine grows out of sand like that. That pic the leaves look very straight and mine are slightly wavy and more dark green. As Far as long and wide yes looks same thing.

6. Elite

Elite Guest

that sound like seagrass.. I would like to try it out if I can. ;D

7. 70Cuda

70Cuda Guest

Sure thing, I just checked the reciept. It says Halophilia Seagrass. Opps one word not two.

8. pix? :) i ordered some stargrass to be delivered in march. it grows 1-2" tall only

9. 70Cuda

70Cuda Guest

cameras broke right now. The variety in my tank does not stay small, but grows tall.

10. Elite

Elite Guest

Don't worry Sam.. I will take some photos when I get some from Amy.. You have to hook me up with some stargrass when you get some ;D ..

11. hehe phong, i ordered 2 quantities of it. hopefully it takes to my tank. usually takes a few weeks before it settles in and take off

12. Roc

Roc Guest

Any of this around