Kessil

Seasons Greeting / Red Hot Chilli Monti

This is my 1st contribution to DTBC so bear with me if I did anything wrong.

Seasons Greeting A.K.A Red Hot Chilli Monti, got from Kris (BerlinMethod.com). Two frags available, I don't have frag tank so I will frag from mother colony on site, I can easily frag two 1" X 1" frag. Pick up at my house in Fremont.

This Monti seems like low light & color best under low light IMO.

Standard DTBC rule plus:
1) Please take a frag if you think your tank is stable & ready to grow SPS
2) Put me on priority if I lost my colony

IMG_6964.JPG

I'd be interested, but won't be greedy and am willing to choose this guy over the other monti. Would pickup at the BAR meeting be acceptable?

Have two small kids weekend time is always very limited, that's why I can not make BAR meeting.

If not too many people interested you can have frags of both Monti.

I hear ya :) I live in SF, so Fremont is a haul. But if I get a chance to get out there and the frags are available, I'll def let you know.

Thanks Ryan!

Nice, Gonzo I can also include the other bloody Marry monti if you like, seems nobody else is interested.
Thank you Roberto. I will PM you to arrange date/time for pickup.

Ryan
PM me with location to pick up.
I can deliver for John and Gonzo.
I am available anytime during the next couple of weeks.
Let's work around your schedule.
Once again thanks.

Thank you Gus for pickup & delivery!

Guys when you get the frag, the red polyps might be very small, cause I had some ALK issue lately & many of my SPS are not happy. BUT it will come back after awhile, this is a fairly easy monti IMO as long as tank is stable & don't blast it with much light it will color up nicely.

Thanks again to Orion for dropping off the coral and big thanks to Ryan for the frags! I'm looking forward to seeing them color up!!

Back