Selling 2 complete Tanks and Equipment Tunze, Deltec - Everything.

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by corals b 4 bills, Jun 20, 2009.

1. mtw31081

mtw31081 Guest

I'm interested in the clam. Send me an e-mail and let me know where you're located. Thanks.

mtw310@yahoo.com

2. the tank spoken for, if something happens I'll let you know.

3. scratchman

scratchman Guest

How old is your chiller? Any issues with it?

4. Check this out, I bought this chiller about 4 years ago on craigs list and plumbed it to my 46 gallon (I know over kill but I was planning a bigger tank) never turned it on, then bought my 155 gallon plumbed it but only used it for on week during the heat wave, now that my new tank is not going to be set up i obviously don't need it anymore. One year ago my home refrigerator crapped out on me and I had a repair guy come out, before he left I had him pressure test and freon test the chiller and it tested out perfectly. If you want it LMK.

Mark

5. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

hey mark, sent you a message =) are you still maintaining a tank? Or clearing out temporarily?

6. reefergirl12

reefergirl12 Guest

still got the tank?

7. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

I think he mentioned the tank was spoken for. I don't think he's checked the thread in a few days.

8. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Yup, tank is spoken for.

9. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Going to use it as a sump for your nano Eric?? :D

10. Sorry guy's, yes the tank is spoken for (By BAR member) you will eventually see this tank in all it's glory someday, I don't have desireable coral just softy junk, I am just selling my clam. I will be PMing you guy's today to get a game plan together for pick ups-Thank's

11. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Nah, if anything that's gonna be an auto top off. I can fill it like once every year and be done with it.

Actually gonna be helping someone move this beast.

12. interested in the 3/4" seaswirl if you still have it.

13. Yes, PM me and well talk

14. kinetic

kinetic Webmaster

hey mark, not sure if you ever got my PM?