High Tide Aquatics

Seminole Burning Spear Acro

absolutely! I'm bringing a flat bed dolly. We'll count to 3 and push it off the stand and onto the dolly. I figure we can do something like a teeter totter to gently launch it into the back of your car.

Updated non/top down shot. Definately turning more bluish purple but still has some hints of the neon green from top down. The color gets a little oversaturated for some reason but is definately a very distinct purplish blue.

Tankcorals3-19-0927.jpg

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=3009.msg87810#msg87810 date=1236809632]
I Okay I got two 2nd gen frags of this. Pickup april meeting. These are the two members who requested that I choose to received:

1. Brianbigoats
2. Gomer

Color is not same as what was on the first page. It shifted to solid purple in my tank. It is mounted on the very top of the rock directly under 400w reflux 12k.

[/quote]

Sweet Thanks see you at the april meeting

Two frags were delivered to Gomer, and briangoat, but the frags STN on one side. If the frags don't make it let me know I have to replace it. I was having problem fragging the coral because of how it tabling growth and brown up when I left it at the bottom of the tank.

Here is a pic of a piece of it I just cut and moved to my frag tank under T-5 lighting it has gotten way more purple with a reddish colored polyp looks completely different in my main tank under halides

FragTank-2.jpg

xinumaster said:
Two frags were delivered to Gomer, and briangoat, but the frags STN on one side. If the frags don't make it let me know I have to replace it. I was having problem fragging the coral because of how it tabling growth and brown up when I left it at the bottom of the tank.

The frag wasn't looking too good recently. I'll post a picture tonight if I remember. All I need is one healthy living polyp lol.

Hi Brian, will you be at the BACFM? The frag I mentioned above recovered nicely and slowly encrusting the plug. I can bring the frag there 4 you at the BACFM. LMK.

Gomer said:
xinumaster said:

The frag wasn't looking too good recently. I'll post a picture tonight if I remember. All I need is one healthy living polyp lol.

All recovered now and spreading on the frag plug
BurningSpeer082509.jpg

Had to trim my colony back, Have a niced sized frag ready to go if anyone is interested. Please ensure any DBTC transactions you have have their status updated and you can pickup at the BOD meeting.

That coral is really nice!
I'm still waiting to see how the AEFW situation pans out in my tank but would love to give it a try someday!

Back