Cali Kid Corals

Sendo's 45 Cube

Hey Guys,

My tank is still a work in progress, but I figured I would start a tank journal to get some pointers on my set up. My Tank was started in March, 2008.

Current specs:

45 Gallon 24"X18"x25"
150 MH, 2X65W Actinics
Urchin Protein Skimmer
15 Gal. Sump
12 Gal Refugium w/ Cheato

I will post pics once I figure out how to post pics ;D

Wow it has been a while since I set this up. Thanks for the tip on using photobucket Phong. Here are a few pics of my tank.

DSC03334.jpg

DSC03337.jpg

DSC03342.jpg

DSC03338.jpg

DSC03340.jpg

Oh and I forgot to mention, I also installed a Reef Keeper Elite system back in April. I have added a rkm-net module and it works great.

Good lookin' pieces you got in there. Is that sunset monti the one you got at the BAR swap? It looks like it's doing really well, encrusting on rocks and all. FTS anytime soon?

Hey Ryan,

Sorry it took me so long to update this. Yes that is the one I got from the frag swap. Thanks to Charles (cwolfus) for donating this one. It is one of the fastest growing in my tank. If anyone would like a frag, please feel free to let me know.

Here is the FTS

DSC03404.jpg

Clam next to colony of Rainbow monti. Thanks again Durwin for the rainbow. It grows like a weed. If anyone would like a frag of this, please let me know.

DSC03367.jpg

Tyree Pink Lemonade from frag swap. Thanks Bryan (seminolecpa) for donating this one! It has grown alot already. The small bushy purple one on the left is also your Burning Spear. It has so many colors that the camera just doesn't pick up. Most def. a must have.

DSC03403.jpg

Things are looking great!
The frags I got from you are doing very well.
The blue tenius is growing well.
AEFW's don't like montis fortunately.

Scott,

Good meeting you today and nice tank !

I hope to check it out one day...give me a holler if you are ever in millbrae. 650-784-6900.

Jim

Hey Scott. Nice looking corals you got there! Hopefully that mars lokani grows a little more before the next frag swap. Then I'll be able to give you a frag. Best g

Back