Neptune Aquatics

[Sep 12, 2015] Regional Frag Swap (Hayward, CA (Building 2300 Cafeteria - Parking Lot B12))

I'll be bringing extra clear deli containers but they are primarily used in case yours spring a leak or you just need one or two! Don't forget - everything needs to be labeled before your corals can be placed on the tables! Thanks!

Just make sure whatever you do, don't buy the 6 ounce deli containers, I did one year because I simply glanced at the size and assumed they were the standard 8oz once, and upon getting home noticed the difference on the package but me figuring "eh, how much of a difference is 2 ounces really? " well let me tell you... A LOT! You can just about keep a frag disc wet in those containers and the coral if it's something very flat like an encrusting monti, but anything else... forget about it!

Go for 16 ounce just to be safe.

the 99 cent store sells cheap but effective Tupperware 3 for 99 cents .. so for one buck you can hold all three frags in a decent container

the 99 cent store sells cheap but effective Tupperware 3 for 99 cents .. so for one buck you can hold all three frags in a decent container
Each frag must be in its own individual container and labeled so they can be placed on the appropriate table which are labeled by type of coral (sps, lps, chalices, montis, etc)!

Last edited:
Theresa and I will be selling pizza, water and candy at the swap as a fundraiser for the San Francisco Walk To End Alzheimer's. I'd love to talk to anyone who has been affected in any way by this disease.Donations can be made @http://act.alz.org/goto/stevepatchin. Thank you for your support!

So how much are the raffle tickets going for..? I'm guessing $1 each? if that's the case then pre-reg almost pays for itself good to know for future events

Its too late to preregister meaning most people will be registering at the frag swap.

We are not selling any raffle tickets.

We will have box specific raffle prizes meaning you put as many raffle tickets into which ever box you want.

Last edited:
Please consider paying your swap fee online via PayPay before the swap! Even though it is too late to qualify for the extra raffle tickets by pre-registering, you can still save time and energy by paying before getting to the swap! See notes above for specifics....Thanks!!!

55291278.jpg

Back