Neptune Aquatics

[Sep 12, 2015] Regional Frag Swap (Hayward, CA (Building 2300 Cafeteria - Parking Lot B12))

2 Full sets of Reef Nutrition just arrived at our place for the raffle. So grateful for all the generous donations :) Can't wait to win some awesome stuff!!!
FullSizeRender (7).jpg

Just got back from Aquatic collection to pick up the raffle prizes and couldn't resist getting a tiny blue tuxedo urchin (Hoping he eats all the stupid coralline algae that keeps growing on my glass). Acclimating him now, then labelling time :D

Yooooooooooo Aquatic Collection comes through again proving to be a major supporter of BAR.

Here's what to expect tomorrow

Chalice Frag #1
Chalice Frag #2
Chalice Frag #3
Chalice Frag #4
Rainbow Acan Frag #1
Rainbow Acan Frag #2
Rainbow Acan Frag #3
Candy Apple Red Zoas NICE

IMG_1074.JPG

and one of their latest exclusive pieces, their Rainbow Zoas

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_1075.JPG

Major thanks to our long time sponsor Aquatic Collection for going above and beyond!

Don't forget Diablo Corals and Legendary Corals will be there with some HOT frags for sale tomorrow.

Last edited:
Come to the swap hungry. Theresa and I will be selling pizza, water, and candy to benefit the Walk to End Alzheimer's. Donations will be gratefully accepted also. Thank you.

Containers labeled n rdy to be filled!
This is a personal request, not sure what the club's policy is on this. But I personally think containers should be labeled on the top, that way you can scan all the labels at once as looking at the sides is going to be quite time consuming. Then if you like what you see on top you can peek at it from the side (or perhaps the top also if you don't write too big)

I think it's a little too late for that Mike.

I agree with you though, label is best put on top. Maybe we can try it at the members swap. (heck sometimes people show up with NO labels at all lol)

It would slow stuff down big time to have people re-do labels or write on the top.

Writing the coral name on the lid would go a long ways to making things easier.

Heck you could do a hybrid thing, coral name on lid, then all the other info on the side.

Back