Our mission

[Sep 12, 2015] Regional Frag Swap (Hayward, CA (Building 2300 Cafeteria - Parking Lot B12))

Thank you for the fantastic swap, BAR! I've never come away with so many high quality pieces before - still pulling LE's on my last round too! Really says something about the quality everyone decided to bring. Can't wait to see how it all does!

EnderTurtle - I got your Highlighters. I'm pretty stoked :)

I had a great time today at the swap it was good to meet some new people and also to see some other OG reefers like myself:) I got a lot of great pieces on every round!! Free for all I grabbed a red monti. Which even with all the high end corals I picked and bought today I've always loved caps and watching them grow the most out of any coral. I'm just weird like that..

Yup, fun event, was great to see Dan that was like a blast from the past! A couple other "OG" reefers that I hardly recognized (mostly because you realize 10 years later people might look a bit different) :D

I struggled to clap for you when you won that Kessel. ..like clap pause pause clap clap..what a win ..the event was amazing walked out with so many zoas and the free table wow thanks to everyone who gave ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thank you BAR members, volunteer, sponsors and vendors! What a great event! It was our first swap so we didn't know what to expect, and this just blew our minds! My daughter had a lot of fun too (she's my reef nerd in training). Just got home a little while ago (we are in Fresno) got the corals acclimated and in the tank, and I'm so stoked for the great quality pieces we came home with! 1st class group of reefers there today! Met some great people, Deven, Doug, Phong and his wife, Tyler, Geneva, and Johnny!

Be sure to check out Central Valley Reefers (CVR) frag swap. Those guys know how to throw frag swaps too! And itll save you some gas since youre in Fresno and so are they :)

HAHA probably terribly after being in your tank, they probably hate ours! :p Jk yea that is a cool part of frag swap :) Don't think we picked up any of yours though this year

Here's my part of the (crappy mobile) photos from the swap. Fidel should have some good ones...

Registration
01-IMG_3191.JPG

05-IMG_3202.JPG

Sponsors: Legendary & @jestersix
02-IMG_3194.JPG

Hot Pizza
03-IMG_3196.JPG

Sponsors: Diablo Coral
04-IMG_3198.JPG

Raffle Prizes lined up
07-IMG_3210.JPG

Denzil giving the keynote speech ;)
08-IMG_3212.JPG

The crowd! I counted 130 people (including family members)
10-IMG_3215.JPG

Bonus Round
11-IMG_3224.JPG

Normal Rounds
12-IMG_3228.JPG

Back