Cali Kid Corals

SF Moma

kinetic

Supporting Member
I went to SF MOMA today to take some pictures! I ended up doing some abstracts:

1787043315_97cbb16e0c.jpg

As always they look super nice.

I like the last one best, nice contrast of the monotone colors with the splash of color from the reflection.

some of those would work for those pics that used to be in either kids magazines or science books where you have to guess what it was..... I can't remember what they were called...

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=2536.msg26177#msg26177 date=1193683850]
There's a lot going on in these shots. Ever thought about isolating some of the elements off by themselves? ;)

[/quote]

that's really interesting =) I'm glad it looks like a lot is going on, when it's really nothing. I'm not trying to be minimalistic, but rather abstract. I think my goal was to get you thinking about all that's going on in these shots, so maybe I struck home?

I took a bunch of wide angle shots and stuff of the architecture, but it really didn't appeal to me so much. I went ahead and busted out my 105mm macro and started shooting really strange abstract angles.

I'm trying to put out simple shapes and in some cases a tiny hint of color, with a ton of contrast.

I'm not too much of a minimalist when it comes to photography these days =/ I guess it comes in phases.

Back