Neptune Aquatics

SF skyline....

[quote author=jellygeee link=topic=5837.msg73327#msg73327 date=1231401991]
Ian: Can you let me know the cost of getting the pics printed? I am interested if it is still possible. =)

[/quote]

Same here... I have a perfect spot for it.. :) ..

The print house I sent the shots to has free 2day shipping. I am having two shots printed on a 72"x30" paper. For that long of paper they always charge for 30" wide. Doug and I are having it printed in metallic ink to see how it comes out. Cost for the two shots is 100 dollars. I am then going to have another friend take it to the banner shop he uses for work to mount and cut it. I'm not sure how much that would cost.

really depends, I've found local sign shops to range highly in price. Mounted on what? That part is where it gets pricey.

Not sure yet. I know he told me mounting on PVC would be 3 dollars a foot. But I am trying to figure out if I want something lighter.

[quote author=iani link=topic=5837.msg73350#msg73350 date=1231433996]
Not sure yet. I know he told me mounting on PVC would be 3 dollars a foot. But I am trying to figure out if I want something lighter.
[/quote]

$3 bucks a square foot? That's pretty cheap...cheaper then my bro deal at my sign shop :(

Back