Reef nutrition

Sfpatentcat's Solana

Mario, thank you for explaining the staining process. Here are photos of the stand being built:
1122001958.jpg

1123002028a.jpg

1123002029b.jpg

1124002113b.jpg

I had to relocate the Solana from my office to the house. Had a scare when one of the cardinals was missing after we had packed up the corals and rocks. It was hiding in the silt at the very bottom of the tank and was fine. Everyone at the office (except the facilities manager) misses the tank.

The craziest part of the move was having a lady steal my packed file box (with lid) when I turned my back for 30 seconds to carry buckets to the car. Inside the file box was the Giesemann pendant, ballast, skimmer and topoff containers. The lady dumped all the equipment onto the sidewalk, and walked away with the box protecting her head from the rain! When I asked her to hand over my box, and asked why she took it, she said she thought it was filled with trash |(

Here are some photos taken this week:
IMGP4453.jpg

IMGP4456.jpg

IMGP4454.jpg

Well it looks like the move went fine. I am glad you confronted the lady about why she did it.

I hope she doesn't work for you folks - give her the evil eye the next time you see her.

Back