Cali Kid Corals

Share a Current Picture of Your Tank

I would like to see what everyone’s tanks look like. Please post a current full tank shot. Here is mine...

df2329aa926f5922e51a98514a73264a.jpg

Thanks.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost started a thread like this a few times. The thought I had was to have people go take a picture of their tank right then and there without taking any time to get it all cleaned up and ready for a picture. The idea was that we see these great looking pictures of other people's tanks after they've been all cleaned up, but I don't think that's the "normal" state of most tanks. I know any time I had a reefer (or really any guests) coming over, I would spend some time getting it all nice and clean. My wife wasn't so happy since I was neglecting the rest of the house.

Those are some great looking tanks. Thanks for taking the time to share. I'm sure we all give our tanks a little love before a party or guests coming over. I try to give mine some cleaning love once a week...test all parameters, blow off rock, clean glass and trim chaeto if needed.

Caught this pic with my phone of my starry blenny sitting in a zoa patch last night.
IMG_0239.jpg

I'll take something quick this evening when my lights are on. Not pretty though!

Back