got ethical husbandry?

Shrimp doing something nasty at Neptune

robert4025 said:
GreshamH said:
A camel shrimp is very different looking tbe what are called peppermint. I doubt Robert has ever brrn shown tbe difference nor do I not doubt most tbe club could do it. I can't :) I used to know the difference though.

I will find and post Keith's paper. He was my first boss in the wholesale side of MO.

I see both Camel and Peppermint shrimps every week at local wholesalers. I don't recall ever picking up any CS though. The difference between the two species are pretty apparent.

:lol: I'm talking the little differences between ATL "peppermints" :) I have no doubt you can tell the difference between a camel and a peppermint :) I'm by no means putting you down, like I said, I can't do it :)

GreshamH said:
robert4025 said:
GreshamH said:
A camel shrimp is very different looking tbe what are called peppermint. I doubt Robert has ever brrn shown tbe difference nor do I not doubt most tbe club could do it. I can't :) I used to know the difference though.

I will find and post Keith's paper. He was my first boss in the wholesale side of MO.

I see both Camel and Peppermint shrimps every week at local wholesalers. I don't recall ever picking up any CS though. The difference between the two species are pretty apparent.

:lol: I'm talking the little differences between ATL "peppermints" :) I have no doubt you can tell the difference between a camel and a peppermint :) I'm by no means putting you down, like I said, I can't do it :)[/quote

I know what you meant. And I meant to confuzzled you by using your quote although I was going to quote Eric's comment one post above yours... :bigsmile:

And I think you're a little obsess with some of those emocons...haha

Text without emoticons can easily be taken the wrong way. It happens a lot in forums. It's pretty much the reason they were invented.

Back