Shutting down tank, tons of coral and fish must go.. :(

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by LeviT, May 18, 2009.

1. LeviT

LeviT Guest

My son has been feeding my fish for a while and it's pulling teeth to get him to do that. There are tons of stuff I can do to get my tank more automated but I don't have the time to do it all. My work locked IE down so I can't check my email from my work laptop so I'll recap what's spoken for later today.

Vlad, I'm in Pittsburg but if you want to drive all the way down here and help me catch him let me know.

2. checkrazr

checkrazr Guest

Levi - Sorry to hear you decided to shut down your tank. Interested in the blue acan and the red blasto. PM me with prices if you get a chance, Thanks, Doug

3. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Hey Doug. I'll let you know. The purple w/ blue acan and the blasto may already be spoken for but I'll get back to you.

4. checkrazr

checkrazr Guest

Levi- not a problem. If they become available let me know. Hope you can get back into reefing pretty quick. Doug

5. earthboy17

earthboy17 Guest

Brotherman, sorry to hear about this!! I'm going to try to call you later. Did anything "happen" or is it just not enough time?
    When you come back (not if) I'll hook you up however I can.

...that being said, Levi III has a sweet looking tank that you could(should) rob. when he's sleeping, just sneak in with a fish net, grab some stuff and scram!

...then hope that the water trail leading from his room to your room evaporates before he wakes up!

6. earthboy17

earthboy17 Guest

You're only cool if you double post.

7. nanoloin

nanoloin Guest

You still have the hammer?

8. Roc

Roc Guest

Levi, my son is interested in the orange spot goby if you still have em...

9. Roc

Roc Guest

10. Roc

Roc Guest

11. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Ok so i have some live rock and zoa's, paly's left and some micro's. I have at least 50 pounds of live rock and I'd let it go for $100 if someone wants all of it. Let me know if anyone is interested.

the paly's are in my sump so they'll go for cheap and if you want any micro's let me know and I'll see what i have.

12. Roc

Roc Guest

Levi all the fish are gone?

13. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

By any chance do you still have the nems?