Our mission

Site load times

Yeah, I think it might be, Charlie. I've been really hands off lately with the current site because any efforts on the site are focused on getting the new one up. I definitely think it's ideal to choose a hosting provider that's geographically closer to us but the new forum is going to jump on another similar VPS that the current site is on. We're going to go through all the variables, one variable at a time to see how much it solves our performance/configuration issues.

denzil said:
Yeah, I think it might be, Charlie. I've been really hands off lately with the current site because any efforts on the site are focused on getting the new one up. I definitely think it's ideal to choose a hosting provider that's geographically closer to us but the new forum is going to jump on another similar VPS that the current site is on. We're going to go through all the variables, one variable at a time to see how much it solves our performance/configuration issues.

Sorry, Denzil. I'll Leggo your Eggo now :)

Piper said:
denzil said:

Sorry, Denzil. I'll Leggo your Eggo now :)
Haha, I don't care. Any help I can get is appreciated!

Cool, hope it stays that way. If not, please feel free to report here. Eventually at some point, I plan on setting up some monitoring to make sure that the site is in top notch shape. :)

Back