Site Maintenance - Completed

Discussion in 'General Club Business' started by bluprntguy, Mar 6, 2015.

1. bluprntguy

bluprntguy Webmaster

I will be performing a much needed site upgrade tonight around 11pm. The site should only be down for 15-20 minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try to minimize any disruptions.

EDIT: Site maintenance is complete. Let me know if you run into something that doesn't work. It had been a long time since we upgraded the software that runs the site.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  2. Ahruk

Ahruk Guest

Thanks for keep this awesome site running properly :)

denzil and bluprntguy like this.
  3. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Thanks Philip! You guys keep the wheels spinning!

denzil and bluprntguy like this.
  4. aqua-nut

aqua-nut Supporting Member

Thanks for updating. I've just noticed a little green corner on some folks's avatar. Has that always been there or is this part of the new SW? I'm guessing it's a 'logged in' flag.

5. jonmos75

jonmos75 Supporting Member

I think it was new because I saw it when you were online, yet as I am writing this you don't have it on your avatar as you are now offline ...lol

6. bluprntguy

bluprntguy Webmaster

Yup. This is one of the new features and let's you know when someone is logged In on the site.

7. aqua-nut

aqua-nut Supporting Member

Oh good! I was worried the green corner had been there for a long time and I had JUST noticed it. :D

jonmos75 likes this.
  8. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Thanks so much for taking care of this, Philip! Everything appears to be working as expected, with new features to boot! :D

jonmos75 likes this.
  9. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

New updates looks and feel refreshing! Great job!

jonmos75 and bluprntguy like this.
  10. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Yup, new website, has that same feel after doing a big water change and some rearranging of rocks and corals. Same stuff sure, but sure looks brand new :)

robert4025 likes this.
  11. tr1gger

tr1gger Keyboard Cowboy

A lot of things are broken in chrome. Everything is centered. Someone forget to close a tag somewhere?

[​IMG]

12. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

13. tr1gger

tr1gger Keyboard Cowboy

Ah I see, it was a forced change that left a broken theme for many users.

Thanks.

14. bluprntguy

bluprntguy Webmaster

Actually, I just goofed on some code and didn't have time to figure out what was wrong before the swap. Everything should be working in the old and new style again. WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    neuro and Enderturtle like this.
  15. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

Everything looks good on my end

bluprntguy likes this.