This morning I upgraded our website's core software, drupal, and a dozen or so of its modules with new versions that contain bug fixes and security patches. I hoped that it would also fix a crash that occurs when the search indexer tries to index certain threads. Unfortunately, it didn't fix that. I also tried installing a new search engine called ApacheSOLR. Unfortunately, the ApacheSOLR indexing also crashes on those same nodes. I've left ApacheSOLR disabled for the time being but we may switch to it in the future for performance reasons. I'll continue trying to diagnose the crash. I would also like to make the search results link directly to the reply that contains the text, rather than linking to the top of the thread. I haven't figured out how to do that with either search system, though. Finally, I made a change that I hope will make the links in the notification emails work. I haven't received a notification email yet, though, so I'm not sure if it worked.