Site Software Upgraded

Discussion in 'Website' started by pixelpixi, Jan 4, 2010.

1. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

nerd

2. screebo

screebo Guest

Thanks, Erin. All better! Sorry I was impatient. :O

3. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Everywhere (is fixed) but the splash page (/home) "Upcoming Events" is still doubled up.

4. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Thanks for all the work Erin.

Just wondering, is the DBTC forum tweaks you are doing transferable in an easy package? Would be cool to be able to give the "program" as a whole to clubs in need. You could install some BAR copyright or watermark :) I thought about doing this with a raffle database/program with IMAC/BAYMAC.

5. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

Yes, it's written as a Drupal module and can be used by anyone running a Drupal 6 site. We've already shared it with NCRC for use in their club. There's a little bit of setup/tweaking required to install it, but it's not too bad. I'm happy to share it with other clubs too, of course.

6. cwolfus

cwolfus Past President

Thanks for all the effort, Erin. For me everything seems to work fine... except the preview button. Clicking it brings up a new page with a text box containing my post, but no preview.

7. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

Hmm. I'm seeing that too, Charles. I poked at it a bit but couldn't figure it out. I'll look at it again when fewer people are on the site and I'm less likely to cause problems by actively debugging. :)

8. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

OK tried to attach a picture that was within specs and it errored out. I tried to post with out the pic and got this

9. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

/snicker
    [​IMG]

10. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

:) I corrected Apon and wanted to post this after my correction :lol:

11. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

ah! I just like that image. There are a few jewels like this one out there.

12. Elite

Elite Guest

How come the homepage only show OT threads under Recent Sponsor Threads?

13. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Because they are the last to post I suspect :)

14. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

the top two right now are AC :)

15. Elite

Elite Guest

Used to be like that. Now all I see are OT thread. The last OT post was 4 days 9 hours ago by you.

Maybe it's just me :bigsmile:

16. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Odd

try clearing your cache maybe?

17. Elite

Elite Guest

Yup and I tried on FF also. I see 2 AC threads now. I know Jim posted a thread yesterday but it doesn't show up.

18. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Nope, no Green Marine thread in that area right now. Your seeing what is supposed to b there.